Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I care as much why a player starts getting their act together, just that they do get their act together. Good to see Nasri find form. We'll need depth and players go in and out of form, so having someone like Nasri stepping up is great for us.

Thought he did great today - just needs to do it more. Good enough to play for any of the top teams and his performance today probably means he'll start next game.

Made a great contribution coming on in the second half .
The second goal was down to him attacking .
That's the Nasri i want to see all the time .

Thought he did great today - just needs to do it more. Good enough to play for any of the top teams and his performance today probably means he'll start next game.

What are talking about? We'll see de bruyne - silva - sterling next game ffs

Don't think we will - KDB will be away with Belgium now. Of course he'll get in the team soon but he won't start at palace.

What are talking about? We'll see de bruyne - silva - sterling next game ffs

It'll be Sterling - Silva - Navas, for the defensive work rate, won't throw De Bruyne straight in at palace away.

On Nasri, helped change the game today, we needed someone better on the ball, Navas is a better option away from home for his work rate and counter attacking.

Good to see that he's had a kick up the arse.
When he plays with purpose he is a real threat.

Gotta hand it to him, he's brilliant at keeping possession and playing off Silva and Sterling.

Part of me wishes we could play 3-5-2 with De Bruyne, Silva and Nasri behind Aguero and Sterling, but three at the back hasn't worked well for us in the past!

Thought he was excellent today. He frustrates greatly at times, but deserves credit when he performs like he did today. Was far more of a threat than Navas, and it's good to see he's putting up a fight for his place.

Provided some really good movement for our attackers, a lot of which went unnoticed. Also, his intricate passing around the box was exactly what we needed against a team that had everyone behind the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.