Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit on Twitter thru skysports that few clubs interested in nasri.

Personally would want him to stay even with KDB coming in

What the media don't realise is the Serie A deadline finished last night, so he ain't going no Juve. Thick twats.

I think he'll stay, but by the same token I'd be surprised if this isn't his final year at city.

With the KDB signing,i think he's gonna find regular minutes difficult to come by.Id sooner see Navas before him as offers us a contrast in attacking style,something more direct that will come in useful against those who fancy their chances of actually playing us,his wokrate is also very underated from a defensive aspect.A move in January perhaps as a discontent Nasri will do no one any favours.

when will ppl realise that its a squad game now and most players within the squad will get plenty of minutes,inj, suspension, form loss are all part and parcel of football,nasri will get plenty of gametime,silva isnt going to play 60 games this season is he?

Played well today and linked up effectively with De Bruyne. The depth of the squad creates a competitive environment. This will enable us get the best out of Nasri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.