Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

oakiecokie said:
Sergio is the Special One

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany said moments after Aguero's colossal match-winning performance: "If you want to succeed at anything you need to have a special player in special form."
No prizes for guessing who the Belgian meant - come the crisis comes the man. And City's man is this squat, powerful, clinical 26-year-old Argentine.
Aguero's City record
Games
Goals
Premier League
Champions League
FA Cup
League Cup
Community Shield
TOTAL
Thought I`d flag these figures for those who aint seen them.
Only 2 in the League Cup? Pfft; sell the twat.

jimharri said:
oakiecokie said:
Sergio is the Special One

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany said moments after Aguero's colossal match-winning performance: "If you want to succeed at anything you need to have a special player in special form."
No prizes for guessing who the Belgian meant - come the crisis comes the man. And City's man is this squat, powerful, clinical 26-year-old Argentine.
Aguero's City record
Games
Goals
Premier League
Champions League
FA Cup
League Cup
Community Shield
TOTAL
Thought I`d flag these figures for those who aint seen them.
Only 2 in the League Cup? Pfft; sell the twat.

He`s bone idle,no pace,falls to easily under contact,no ball skill,can`t trap a ball.Basically he`s another Dzeko mate.

The Media really do make me laugh with the dross they come out with.

Apparently we are a one man team :)
As usual the press do not let the facts get in the way of a lazy story to appeal to the droning rag masses & Twitter generation. Annoys me tbh how people cannot watch football & make their own judgements & incite without repeating like a parrot the idiotic media soundbytes...

Here are some FACTS to blow their stupid comments out of the water>

City won the league & a Cup last season with 4 players scoring over 20 goals, Aguero was one of them granted but he was out for half the season, literally.

The top strikers/goalscorers cost top money because they make the difference in the big games & in a sucessful campaign in whatever competition.

Without Suarez Liverpool would not have challenged for the league title.

Without RVP, Utd would not have won the league in 2012/13.

The reason Barca & Real are two of the best teams in world football is because Messi & Ronaldo make the difference.

Also because the media jizz in their pants over anything Mourinho related they conveniently forget to mention without Costas goals Chelsea would not currently sit top of the league.

Like i say the media remit with City is ignore the facts & slag us off so the morons on social media can lap it up like a thirsty dog in a desert.

C.T.I.D

The epitome of a big game player. Irreplaceable. The thought of him leaving one day is enough to make me weep.

jaigurugoat said:
The epitome of a big game player. Irreplaceable. The thought of him leaving one day is enough to make me weep.
It really pisses me off when the media says he is on a par with Suarez .Sergio scores in the big games constantly,the cannibal ain't fit to lace his boots.

mac said:
jaigurugoat said:
It really pisses me off when the media says he is on a par with Suarez .Sergio scores in the big games constantly,the cannibal ain't fit to lace his boots.
spot on!

Dirty Harry said:
Surprised Liverpool didn't come in for him after the sold Suarez.

All the more surprising when you consider it has always been Sergio's dream to pull on the famous Red shirt made famous by the likes of Speedie, Kvarme and Mellor, and to touch the this is Anfield sign before walking out to the Klanfield roar.

Arsenal were meant to be interested in signing Kun as well as City. In that transfer window we bought Clichy and were in talks of buying Nasri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.