Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

The best forward we've ever had.
But we need dzeko back soon as we're going to run him into the ground otherwise.

I was fortunate to see him played @ the U20 WC where he was the MAN among the boys (that included Suarez, di Maria, Cavani, Pique, Mata, Sanchez, Vidal et al).
Aguero not only scored the goals (to win the Golden Boot) he made ASSISTS (to win the Golden Ball) to help Argentina win the Cup.
He is the MAN as evident with his 2 assists today. Ask him to show his left foot and he will score too ;)

So when you need to compare him with the others the U20 WC ( a good indicator of the potential of future senior players at the World Class level) is a yardstick I recommend.

oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:
My man of the match. His two assists was top quality.

Mr Lawrenson nearly came in his undies tonight on MOTD2, giving him a wonderful glowing tribute.

He didn't like it when they suggested he was better than Suárez though.

RandomJ said:
oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:

Mr Lawrenson nearly came in his undies tonight on MOTD2, giving him a wonderful glowing tribute.

He didn't like it when they suggested he was better than Suárez though.

I don`t think he liked to admit on national tv,that he has a love for Sergio.

oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:

I wouldn't of gone that far,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.