• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

cleavers said:
Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:
Mr Lawrenson nearly came in his undies tonight on MOTD2, giving him a wonderful glowing tribute.

I wouldn't of gone that far,
Me neither, watching any motd is a moment too far.

Reading MOTD thread I may be fickle and start watching their highlights again next week.

We think of him as an out-and-out goalscorer. Yesterday we had the pleasure of seeing him pull defenders out of shape and teeing up colleagues. His star is so high at present that there are two or three opponents onto him as soon as he gets the ball.

Btw, the Brummie foghorn-voice was laughable. Apparently he'd had some stick off Blues and was trying to have it all ways by saying Aguero was honest, on the one hand, but gilded the lily on the other. Well bollox to you, Collywomble.

before the match glen Hoddle was saying he doesn't do enough outside the box,(well that certainly put your right) I always used to like Hoddle ,always thought he was an intelligent bloke(football wise) but sadly he's another know fuckall .

do these pundits actually watch players they comment on.

sir peace frog said:
before the match glen Hoddle was saying he doesn't do enough outside the box,(well that certainly put your right) I always used to like Hoddle ,always thought he was an intelligent bloke(football wise) but sadly he's another know fuckall .

Cue card cunts, not an original thought between them.

sir peace frog said:

Thought the same when Hoddle and Carra were discussing how Sergio "isn't interested" until 25 yards from goal. Utter bollocks.

Always makes me laugh when you hear one of the 'experts' discussing a top player who plays for a team they don't like. They always try and find a negative, so cue: "he's a good defender but he doesn't score enough goals from set pieces" or "he's great going forward but doesn't do enough defensively" etc etc. it's nailed on that said defender will pop up at the far post and score from a corner or that midfielder who can only attack will produce the defensive display of the season. And so it was that Sergio lead the line brilliantly and un-selfishly, creating two of the goals and making Hoddle look like a complete prick. Hoddle of course didn't have the good grace to admit that he was completely wrong.

The howler Mike Jones had yesterday by booking Serg for diving will be important now moving forward...

Pundits like Carragher, Hoddle, the MOTD pundits and then the rest of the UK Sports journalist (bar a few morons) have all ripped Mike Jones a new one and said this might be the worst refereeing decisions of the season...

Combine that with Pellers in his post match interviews to the world that Sergio never cheats the referee and if he has been fouled, he has been fouled... (remember rags game with the 2 fouls on him in the box)...

Just like every referee (as much as they do not admit it) have an idea of which players dive, they also know which players don't (Messi, maybe Hazard etc) because they are that good, and today every ref will be EXTREMELY wary of not awarding a free kick if Aguero is dropped in or around the box because of the outfall of yesterday game and because Aguero is one of those players who gets hacked a lot by players due to his immense skill...

SuperSilva said:
The howler Mike Jones had yesterday by booking Serg for diving will be important now moving forward...

Pundits like Carragher, Hoddle, the MOTD pundits and then the rest of the UK Sports journalist (bar a few morons) have all ripped Mike Jones a new one and said this might be the worst refereeing decisions of the season...

Combine that with Pellers in his post match interviews to the world that Sergio never cheats the referee and if he has been fouled, he has been fouled... (remember rags game with the 2 fouls on him in the box)...

Just like every referee (as much as they do not admit it) have an idea of which players dive, they also know which players don't (Messi, maybe Hazard etc) because they are that good, and today every ref will be EXTREMELY wary of not awarding a free kick if Aguero is dropped in or around the box because of the outfall of yesterday game and because Aguero is one of those players who gets hacked a lot by players due to his immense skill...

he is one of the biggest diver the PL has atm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.