Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

JoeMercer'sWay said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I wonder if there's a player in the Premier League as revered and loved by his club's supporters as Sergio Aguero. That's a lot to give up, especially to walk into the renowned vipers' nest that is the Real Madrid dressing room. Sometimes being King in your own castle is supreme.

He's said he wants to stay here and everything points to that being true. His English might not be as good as it could be, but he's certainly not daft; he knows a good thing when he sees it.

I'm certain he'll break Eric Brook's scoring record. He personifies the project: a truly world class player who came to Manchester and came to feel like it was home. We can give him everything he could ever want; a club to match his ambition. Why would he willingly give that up?

apparently he can speak good english and hold full conversations, he just doesn't want to be "Mis-interpreted" so chooses to play it simple on camera.
I am aware of that, but my point remains. He's clearly a bright bloke and accordingly shouldn't be as preoccupied with what you refer to. His contemporaries and peers don't seem to be, and nor should he.

Great to see him play provider on Sunday, with two excellent setups for Toure and Clichy.

As SA recieved a yellow card for simulation then what should this warrant?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2856550/Watch-Adryan-s-bizarre-play-acting-Leeds-United-s-win-against-Derby-County.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ounty.html</a>

The_Maverick said:
As SA recieved a yellow card for simulation then what should this warrant?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2856550/Watch-Adryan-s-bizarre-play-acting-Leeds-United-s-win-against-Derby-County.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ounty.html</a>

he's far better than Linda Blair

giphy.gif

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I wonder if there's a player in the Premier League as revered and loved by his club's supporters as Sergio Aguero. That's a lot to give up, especially to walk into the renowned vipers' nest that is the Real Madrid dressing room. Sometimes being King in your own castle is supreme.

He's said he wants to stay here and everything points to that being true. His English might not be as good as it could be, but he's certainly not daft; he knows a good thing when he sees it.

I'm certain he'll break Eric Brook's scoring record. He personifies the project: a truly world class player who came to Manchester and came to feel like it was home. We can give him everything he could ever want; a club to match his ambition. Why would he willingly give that up?

apparently he can speak good english and hold full conversations, he just doesn't want to be "Mis-interpreted" so chooses to play it simple on camera.
I am aware of that, but my point remains. He's clearly a bright bloke and accordingly shouldn't be as preoccupied with what you refer to. His contemporaries and peers don't seem to be, and nor should he.

it's just protection against the media, who twist shit all the time. When he's with journalists he trusts he gives full English interviews, so I take it as him being sensible.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

it's just protection against the media, who twist shit all the time. When he's with journalists he trusts he gives full English interviews, so I take it as him being sensible.

That's how I see it. He is a very switched on lad who is aware that everything he says and does in under the microscope and people are there waiting for him to 'slip'.

Only Boyata.

@kun aguero, just seen ronaldo has 20 goals in 11 games... That is some impressive stuff so he head has obviously not dropped recently.

If he has matured from the brat he was then yeah that is a player that can push messi.

That said if kun carries on with his progression as it is the end of this season will see him mentioned with those two i reckon.

Just out of interest what is kuns current value?

TCIB said:
@kun aguero, just seen ronaldo has 20 goals in 11 games... That is some impressive stuff so he head has obviously not dropped recently.

If he has matured from the brat he was then yeah that is a player that can push messi.

That said if kun carries on with his progression as it is the end of this season will see him mentioned with those two i reckon.

Just out of interest what is kuns current value?

TransferMarkt had it at €45m in August, I'd say closer to €60m if they reassessed it.
However I think if he were to leave the fee would be well over €100m, he's not yet hit his prime and is the complete forward, plus he's a marketing dream.

Aguero is world class and when you look at the transfers of players like Sanchez, Di Maria etc he will command much more. He's more reliable and well rounded than Suarez and if Bale cost as much as he did we should stick a similar price on his head.

I doubt he will leave though, he's loyal and I think he really enjoys playing his football here. We do need to add some more talent to support the likes of him and Silva who can sometimes carry us in the big games. If we want to win the CL, and I would love to see Kompany, Silva, Aguero and co do that - then we need to add some big names to our squad. We've got an excellent spine to our team and excellent squad players if we can add a couple of world class players then we will be up there amongst the best in Europe and the only thing that would stop us winning the CL would be luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.