Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

borassic said:
Has he got married again? Couldn't help but notice the wedding ring on his finger during his book signing. Or has he got back with Maradonas daughter? Seems very happy at the minute does Sergio.

He is with the young singer still,don't know if he has got married though,we would have heard i think

Didsbury Dave said:
Hihosilva said:
Aguero is playing out of his skin at the moment. Can he get any better? Let's hope so

I saw an interview with David platt where he said that he is so good, so committed and so calm, that if he stays fit he could be the best striker in the world, a 40 goal a year man at the messi level. I think we are seeing that happen now.

That's all it is. The only thing we need to do with Aguero right now is keep him fit and keep putting him on the pitch. Do that and you'll get those 40 goals, no doubt what so ever.

Didsbury Dave said:
Hihosilva said:
Aguero is playing out of his skin at the moment. Can he get any better? Let's hope so

I saw an interview with David platt where he said that he is so good, so committed and so calm, that if he stays fit he could be the best striker in the world, a 40 goal a year man at the messi level. I think we are seeing that happen now.

He was tipped at an early age to become the best player in the world but Messi, who is a year older, turned out to be so good. I'm not sure that Messi will or can improve much more but I think Sergio has the potential to improve quite significantly.

TCIB said:
Hihosilva said:

With Lampard feeding him as it stands i think people will be seeing a blurred line between messi, aguero and Ronaldo.

My personal view is he that he brings more to a team than Ronaldo. You shut the wing down which we have done to him and others then he has no plan b beyond hoping for a free kick someone else probably earned.
I think Aguero shows more resolve than Ronaldo also ala Bayern!
I feel Ronaldo is less likely to be the catalyst when the chips are down in other words.

I'm sorry Guy but that is one of the worst posts I've ever read on here. Even in a bad game Ronaldo doesn't go missing.

Give your head a fucking wobble.

Aguero has been voted Player of the Year (2014) by the Football Supporters' Federation (public vote)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-citys-sergio-aguero-picks-4729826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ks-4729826</a>?

Manchester City's Sergio Aguero picks up Football Supporters' Federation Player of the Year

The Argentine leads the Premier League scoring charts again with 12 goals and has deservedly been recognised for his achievements

Sergio Aguero has added to his trophy collection by picking up the Football Supporters' Federation Player of the Year.

The Argentine was named on a six-man shortlist for the 2014 award alongside Manchester City colleague Yaya Toure.

Chelsea pair Eden Hazard and Branislav Ivanovic, Raheem Sterling and Morgan Schneiderlin had also been in contention.

But it was Aguero who won the prize at Monday night's award ceremony, having out-performed his peers over the past year.

The City striker already has 12 league goals to his name this term, plus another five in the Champions League - including his stunning hat-trick against Bayern Munich last week.

After collecting the prize, Aguero tweeted: "Very honoured to receive the Player of the Year award from the Football Supporters Association.

"It's a special merit because it comes from the fans. My gratitude goes to them, my team-mates and all @MCFC."

Aguero failed to find the net in City's 3-0 win at Southampton on Sunday but came under the spotlight after a contentious penalty decision in the first half.

The striker appeared to be scythed down by Saints' defender Jose Fonte but was deemed to have dived by referee Mike Jones, who subsequently showed him the yellow card.

Falastur said:
Aguero has been voted Player of the Year (2014) by the Football Supporters' Federation (public vote)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-citys-sergio-aguero-picks-4729826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ks-4729826</a>?

Manchester City's Sergio Aguero picks up Football Supporters' Federation Player of the Year

The Argentine leads the Premier League scoring charts again with 12 goals and has deservedly been recognised for his achievements

Sergio Aguero has added to his trophy collection by picking up the Football Supporters' Federation Player of the Year.

The Argentine was named on a six-man shortlist for the 2014 award alongside Manchester City colleague Yaya Toure.

Chelsea pair Eden Hazard and Branislav Ivanovic, Raheem Sterling and Morgan Schneiderlin had also been in contention.

But it was Aguero who won the prize at Monday night's award ceremony, having out-performed his peers over the past year.

The City striker already has 12 league goals to his name this term, plus another five in the Champions League - including his stunning hat-trick against Bayern Munich last week.

After collecting the prize, Aguero tweeted: "Very honoured to receive the Player of the Year award from the Football Supporters Association.

"It's a special merit because it comes from the fans. My gratitude goes to them, my team-mates and all @MCFC."

Aguero failed to find the net in City's 3-0 win at Southampton on Sunday but came under the spotlight after a contentious penalty decision in the first half.

The striker appeared to be scythed down by Saints' defender Jose Fonte but was deemed to have dived by referee Mike Jones, who subsequently showed him the yellow card.

Well done Sergio, we are so so lucky to have him.

I wonder if there's a player in the Premier League as revered and loved by his club's supporters as Sergio Aguero. That's a lot to give up, especially to walk into the renowned vipers' nest that is the Real Madrid dressing room. Sometimes being King in your own castle is supreme.

He's said he wants to stay here and everything points to that being true. His English might not be as good as it could be, but he's certainly not daft; he knows a good thing when he sees it.

I'm certain he'll break Eric Brook's scoring record. He personifies the project: a truly world class player who came to Manchester and came to feel like it was home. We can give him everything he could ever want; a club to match his ambition. Why would he willingly give that up?

Kun Aguero said:
TCIB said:
Hihosilva said:

With Lampard feeding him as it stands i think people will be seeing a blurred line between messi, aguero and Ronaldo.

My personal view is he that he brings more to a team than Ronaldo. You shut the wing down which we have done to him and others then he has no plan b beyond hoping for a free kick someone else probably earned.
I think Aguero shows more resolve than Ronaldo also ala Bayern!
I feel Ronaldo is less likely to be the catalyst when the chips are down in other words.

I'm sorry Guy but that is one of the worst posts I've ever read on here. Even in a bad game Ronaldo doesn't go missing.

Give your head a fucking wobble.

I have a few matches in my archive showing his head drop bud. If you frustrate him he starts slapping his hands by his sides and gets very agitated.
He is not as soft as di maria or ozil but he defo loses it sometimes.

He has got a lot better with his temperament defo but i stick by it bud, Kun has more mental resilience.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I wonder if there's a player in the Premier League as revered and loved by his club's supporters as Sergio Aguero. That's a lot to give up, especially to walk into the renowned vipers' nest that is the Real Madrid dressing room. Sometimes being King in your own castle is supreme.

He's said he wants to stay here and everything points to that being true. His English might not be as good as it could be, but he's certainly not daft; he knows a good thing when he sees it.

I'm certain he'll break Eric Brook's scoring record. He personifies the project: a truly world class player who came to Manchester and came to feel like it was home. We can give him everything he could ever want; a club to match his ambition. Why would he willingly give that up?

apparently he can speak good english and hold full conversations, he just doesn't want to be "Mis-interpreted" so chooses to play it simple on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.