Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I wonder if there's a player in the Premier League as revered and loved by his club's supporters as Sergio Aguero. That's a lot to give up, especially to walk into the renowned vipers' nest that is the Real Madrid dressing room. Sometimes being King in your own castle is supreme.

He's said he wants to stay here and everything points to that being true. His English might not be as good as it could be, but he's certainly not daft; he knows a good thing when he sees it.

I'm certain he'll break Eric Brook's scoring record. He personifies the project: a truly world class player who came to Manchester and came to feel like it was home. We can give him everything he could ever want; a club to match his ambition. Why would he willingly give that up?

¿Pablo Zabaleta?
¿David Silva?

CelesteItis said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I wonder if there's a player in the Premier League as revered and loved by his club's supporters as Sergio Aguero. That's a lot to give up, especially to walk into the renowned vipers' nest that is the Real Madrid dressing room. Sometimes being King in your own castle is supreme.

He's said he wants to stay here and everything points to that being true. His English might not be as good as it could be, but he's certainly not daft; he knows a good thing when he sees it.

I'm certain he'll break Eric Brook's scoring record. He personifies the project: a truly world class player who came to Manchester and came to feel like it was home. We can give him everything he could ever want; a club to match his ambition. Why would he willingly give that up?

¿Pablo Zabaleta?
¿David Silva?

¿Dedryck Boyata?

Currently close to messi and ronaldo level. Not just his goal scoring that's impressing, his all round game has gone up a notch. Seems to breezing past players with ease. Injury free season and he wins us the league, simples.

1 goal behind tranny rag bastard for the European golden boot, 3 ahead of Costa in the prem, Supporters POTY (only one that matters).

And they signed Phil Jones and Ashley Young instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.