Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Manchester_lalala said:
Can't stop laughing at altidores reaction. OH MAA GAAD!

I get the same exciting feeling (yes I get a hard on) watching aguero than when I do watching messi and ronaldo, but the thing is sergio plays for us. I cannot believe we have a player of his calibre at City. He looks unstoppable at the moment and I think he could get better.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Oh-V67GhGU[/video] so funny !!

Think we are seeing Sergio not only injury free, but more importantly, not worrying about picking up an injury.
Those woes seem a thing of the past :)))

I know there's a lot of talk about Messi, but with Kun in this kind of form does anyone genuinely think we would be doing the right thing getting him in? Maybe to play as a 10, but then what of Silva? The man who's already as good as dedicated all his best years to us? Would we not be better served finding the right two wide forwards to play either side of Sergio?

CITYROBBO said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Can't stop laughing at altidores reaction. OH MAA GAAD!

I get the same exciting feeling (yes I get a hard on) watching aguero than when I do watching messi and ronaldo, but the thing is sergio plays for us. I cannot believe we have a player of his calibre at City. He looks unstoppable at the moment and I think he could get better.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Oh-V67GhGU[/video] so funny !!

You'd expect him to be hocked seeing someone scoring goal. He scored 2 in 67 Premier League appearances.

Potentially the PL's best ever. Perhaps not quite as graceful as Henry but already a better goalscorer, and yet to hit his peak. Imagine how good he'll be when he has Silva supplying him!

B3UZPkMCMAAC5Nq.jpg:large

I almost signed Aguero :P

Btw, you gotta love hope, falsely misinterpreted as certainty, by Rags on Sadcaffe about him moving this summer to Madrid or whoever would want him. Haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.