• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

bitsmith said:
CITYROBBO said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Can't stop laughing at altidores reaction. OH MAA GAAD!

I get the same exciting feeling (yes I get a hard on) watching aguero than when I do watching messi and ronaldo, but the thing is sergio plays for us. I cannot believe we have a player of his calibre at City. He looks unstoppable at the moment and I think he could get better.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Oh-V67GhGU[/video] so funny !!

You'd expect him to be hocked seeing someone scoring goal. He scored 2 in 67 Premier League appearances.

The words "stealing a living" come to mind!

Bluewonder said:
Potentially the PL's best ever. Perhaps not quite as graceful as Henry but already a better goalscorer, and yet to hit his peak. Imagine how good he'll be when he has Silva supplying him!

I think by the time his contract as finished it will probably not even be in dispute.

This is why I was laughing at some fans saying Aguero can't play up top by himself. I can't help but think in some way Dzeko and Kolarov being out was a blessing in disguise.

Damien10 said:
This is why I was laughing at some fans saying Aguero can't play up top by himself. I can't help but think in some way Dzeko and Kolarov being out was a blessing in disguise.
Yep. Dzeko takes his space and disrupts our fluid, fast football. No need for Dzeko other than as a back-up.

haha ive just been told wayne rooney is a better footballer then Sergio aguero

adrianr said:
I know there's a lot of talk about Messi, but with Kun in this kind of form does anyone genuinely think we would be doing the right thing getting him in? Maybe to play as a 10, but then what of Silva? The man who's already as good as dedicated all his best years to us? Would we not be better served finding the right two wide forwards to play either side of Sergio?

I wouldn't hesitate to sign Messi if we could get him and playing him as a number 10 just behind Aguero is exactly what I would do. Just imagine changing last night's team by replacing Jovetic with Messi!

The rest of the league would truly shit themselves if they had to face a front two of Messi and Aguero. And combine those two with Yaya, Nasri, Silva and Dinho and getting the ball off us would be even harder than it normally is.

Messi is a genuine contender for the greatest player ever, Aguero will never be that. However, Aguero can become one of the all-time greats of the game if he keeps improving. The most important thing for now is to keep the lad fit.

Lifted from GloryGlory. Is this anyone off here?

SWP29 said:
Far too good for us. Now I know how you lot felt with Bale. How did you cope when Madrid took him? Emotionally, of course. Got a feeling I might need to know soon.

A bad case of icklecityitus. Wash your fucking mouth out and get some help with your mental health.

stony said:

SWP29 said:
Far too good for us. Now I know how you lot felt with Bale. How did you cope when Madrid took him? Emotionally, of course. Got a feeling I might need to know soon.

A bad case of icklecityitus. Wash your fucking mouth out and get some help with your mental health.
winshiphp1.jpg

stony said:

SWP29 said:

It is often a sad trait of fans posting on other club's forums - saying what appears to be the right thing, or supporting the local view, in order to achieve acceptance. More often than not, they end up looking a complete fool, losing the respect of their own fans and those they are trying to impress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.