Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

He is my fav player but until he gets over these niggly injuries he will never get the credit he deserves world wide such as challenging for the balon d or, universally recognised as the best striker in the world etc....
Messi was similar early in his career but he got over those injuries and played a good 3 or 4 years injury free. We have yet to see that with Aguero and its such a shame because he is that good.
It happend with Torres, R9, Owen and im starting to think Aguero will sadly join that list. He is 26 now, players fitness rarely improves at that age and if anything it gets worse.

Poor lad, just can't stay fit :(

And in what fucking moment it happened. With Roma in front, Silva and Kompany injured, Yaya suspended.

We might be without our four best players on Wednesday.

agyeiboateng said:
He is my fav player but until he gets over these niggly injuries he will never get the credit he deserves world wide such as challenging for the balon d or, universally recognised as the best striker in the world etc....
Messi was similar early in his career but he got over those injuries and played a good 3 or 4 years injury free. We have yet to see that with Aguero and its such a shame because he is that good.
It happend with Torres, R9, Owen and im starting to think Aguero will sadly join that list. He is 26 now, players fitness rarely improves at that age and if anything it gets worse.

You're a nice ray of sunshine, aren't you?

agyeiboateng said:

Sadly. I don't think this one is gonna fall into the category of niggly. He certainly didn't twist it or open it up, which would tend to rule out medial ligaments. Just praying to all the Gods in the universe that it isn't his cruciate. The fact that he was in tears though does not augur well

Its sad that the world will never see Sergios true potential with all these injuries. He'd keep up with messi and ronaldo if he was injury free but sadly that's unlikely to ever happen.

malg said:
Lazy little c**t. It's the footballing equivalent of someone phoning up with the sniffles. Fucker is just after a week or two off......
He's shit anyway

Exeter Blue I am here said:
agyeiboateng said:

Sadly. I don't think this one is gonna fall into the category of niggly. He certainly didn't twist it or open it up, which would tend to rule out medial ligaments. Just praying to all the Gods in the universe that it isn't his cruciate. The fact that he was in tears though does not augur well

I am no drama queen but the look on Kun's face told a story.... I predict knee ligament damage.... Hopefully strained or low grade tear at worse
Gutted... Fooking gutted... Haven't felt this bad after a great win for a long time!

We have a quality squad and the boys will kick on, like they did tonight.

Hopefully its just a knock and we see him back soon but less of the hysterics please. We are not a one man team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.