Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

agyeiboateng said:
He is my fav player but until he gets over these niggly injuries he will never get the credit he deserves world wide such as challenging for the balon d or, universally recognised as the best striker in the world etc....
Messi was similar early in his career but he got over those injuries and played a good 3 or 4 years injury free. We have yet to see that with Aguero and its such a shame because he is that good.
It happend with Torres, R9, Owen and im starting to think Aguero will sadly join that list. He is 26 now, players fitness rarely improves at that age and if anything it gets worse.

You are bang in the money. it definitely reminds me of Ronaldo's history.
R9 pre knee-injury was, in my humble opinion, the ultimate and most impressive player i have ever seen, till today ( i mean Ronaldo of 96'-98').
Then, since his injuries of 1999, he hardly played more than 25 games a year and never got back to his peak form nor displayed the same level of skill mastery.
Same thing is hapenning to Sergio.
We all know that he is a true gem and a world top 3 contender, but these injuries are hindering his progression at an age when he is supposed to hit the physical peak of his carrer.

Well done to the lads for digging a result out but the fact we were so bad, a totally different team without Kun, bodes very very very badly.

We were awful after he went off.

A sickener in the form of his life and he gets injured looks like he be out for quite a bit to :(

Ligaments ffs. It looked like he would manage the whole season without a serious injury for a change.

Love Bites and Everything said:
Well done to the lads for digging a result out but the fact we were so bad, a totally different team without Kun, bodes very very very badly.

We were awful after he went off.
Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.