Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

MeatHunterrr said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
Well done to the lads for digging a result out but the fact we were so bad, a totally different team without Kun, bodes very very very badly.

We were awful after he went off.
Agree.

fuk me there are some tarts on bluemoon

Davs 19 said:
We also have January to bring someone in if Pellers feels it's necessary.

We'll be fine.

Yes that is fine for the league and we have a run of games against the lower placed teams so we should be ok. The problem is the VERY important Roma game. Aguero and Jovetic are injured, Dzeko is coming back to fitness and was out of form anyway and Yaya is banned. Where are the goals going to come from?

RandomJ said:
Davs 19 said:

We'll be fine.

Yes that is fine for the league and we have a run of games against the lower placed teams so we should be ok. The problem is the VERY important Roma game. Aguero and Jovetic are injured, Dzeko is coming back to fitness and was out of form anyway and Yaya is banned. Where are the goals going to come from?
Pellers said Jovetic is good for Roma game, just being rested as a precaution for Everton.

RandomJ said:
Davs 19 said:

We'll be fine.

We could be going into the Roma game without Kompany, Yaya, Aguero, Jovetic and Silva ( not for 90 mins anyway).

I think with Aguero we had a chance, now I think we are going to just come up short.

The one good thing about this Roma game is that if Bayern beat CSKA we only need a 1-1 draw in Rome which I reckon we could achieve even without Sergio.

Silva_Spell said:
Davs 19 said:

We'll be fine.

we only have about 10m to spend.
£11.2m. Very hard to get striker for that money, even if we get money for Nastasic and Guidetti.

Net spend was £38.8m in the summer according to the financial report. Surprised about that because I thought we had close to £30m to spend after Garcia, Rodwell and Huws sales.

bulldogblue said:
Cobwebcat said:
Can only hope it's strained ligaments rather than torn. I'd take 2 months now.

Definitely not torn cruciate or he would have been taken off by stretcher. If strained ligaments he will probably be out for at least 6 weeks.
Time for other people to step up to the mark because we need to keep the goals flowing to lift that title again.
I tore my cruciuate when I was 15 - I walked perfectly fine straight after. His face said it all to me. I know how he was feeling

Silva_Spell said:
Davs 19 said:

We'll be fine.

we only have about 10m to spend.

I know you fancy yourself as an FFP aficionado , but I'm not quite sure how you've worked that out, unless of course you have the details of any outgoings and their fees in advance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.