Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

bulldogblue said:
Cobwebcat said:
Can only hope it's strained ligaments rather than torn. I'd take 2 months now.

Definitely not torn cruciate or he would have been taken off by stretcher. If strained ligaments he will probably be out for at least 6 weeks.
Time for other people to step up to the mark because we need to keep the goals flowing to lift that title again.
Ive torn my acl and walked off. Burns like fuck for a min or so ,then a numb swell. Most unpleasant

MeatHunterrr said:
Silva_Spell said:
Davs 19 said:
We also have January to bring someone in if Pellers feels it's necessary.

We'll be fine.

we only have about 10m to spend.
£11.2m. Very hard to get striker for that money, even if we get money for Nastasic and Guidetti.

Net spend was £38.8m in the summer according to the financial report. Surprised about that because I thought we had close to £30m to spend after Garcia, Rodwell and Huws sales.
David villa on loan

Obviously its a shame for Sergio, but at this stage it could be anything, so lets not get all negative about it.

Hopefully it will give Pozo some extra game time too, it was good that the manager trusted him to replace Sergio today, who knows this could be his chance to show what he can do.

MeatHunterrr said:
Silva_Spell said:
Davs 19 said:

We'll be fine.

£11.2m. Very hard to get striker for that money, even if we get money for Nastasic and Guidetti.

Net spend was £38.8m in the summer according to the financial report. Surprised about that because I thought we had close to £30m to spend after Garcia, Rodwell and Huws sales.

Let's say, just for the sake of the debate that we get £8million incoming, which doesn't seem unreasonable.

Remind me again, how much did we pay for Alf ?

fantastic thread, there are so many doctors on here giving the 2/3 months out, why is the NHS on its knees when we have you people around

Anybody fancy a saturday night conversation on Twitter;

lAb0og5.png

Not on there myself, so I can't join in. Wish the bloke well for me.

cleavers said:
Obviously its a shame for Sergio, but at this stage it could be anything, so lets not get all negative about it.

Hopefully it will give Pozo some extra game time too, it was good that the manager trusted him to replace Sergio today, who knows this could be his chance to show what he can do.

I am glad Pozo got some game time but Pellegrini was forced to play him because there was now way Manuel was going to risk playing Dzeko for 85 mins so soon after coming back from an injury, had he got injured we could have been without any strikers for Roma.

jimharri said:

lAb0og5.png

Don't worry, Jim.

[bigimg]http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/attachments/dodge-dart-gallery/1791d1348536119-any-one-else-think-spelling_police.jpg[/bigimg]

jimharri said:

lAb0og5.png

Haha rags and their spelling

Davs 19 said:
Silva_Spell said:
Davs 19 said:

We'll be fine.

I know you fancy yourself as an FFP aficionado , but I'm not quite sure how you've worked that out, unless of course you have the details of any outgoings and their fees in advance ?

Other than Guidetti for a couple of million and Nastasic for not much more or on loan to some scrubber Italian club, who?. Kolarov isn't going anywhere as we'd be left with 1 LB if he wasn't replaced.

I'd sell jovetic personally, can't be relied upon to be fit and doesn't have the benefit of being a striking god like Kun, but thee club seem keen to keep and again only Italian beggars seem interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.