Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Cobwebcat said:
Can only hope it's strained ligaments rather than torn. I'd take 2 months now.
I might be reading too much in to it, but the fact he walked off may be a sign of strained ligaments. Hope it's not too bad.

Cobwebcat said:
Can only hope it's strained ligaments rather than torn. I'd take 2 months now.

Definitely not torn cruciate or he would have been taken off by stretcher. If strained ligaments he will probably be out for at least 6 weeks.
Time for other people to step up to the mark because we need to keep the goals flowing to lift that title again.

I'm guessing weeks rather than months, he walked off quite easily I guess.

You can't replace his directness, movement and pace.

I really felt or him when he went of crying.

Hopefully he will recover as quickly as possible.

I thought we lost our recent gained momentum when he went off and we definitely lacked a real spark in and around the box without him despite a very good team performance today.

I think we will have a struggle in Rome with him out of the team, it will take an absolute immense performance from who we have available to get a win there.

Get better soon, Sergio!

pudge said:
http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/story/1652130/manchester-city-braced-for-sergio-aguero-injury-absence

League
a1k9sj.png

FA Cup
153pmb6.png

Capital One Cup
2vtxyy8.png

Hopefully it's nothing too serious and he's back before we know it but the squad have stepped up when it's happened before.

We had an inform Negredo tho.

The fact that Aguero was in tears and Pellegrini says it's his ligament I fear he could be out for months :(

It'll be good news if he's only out for the rest of december because, Roma apart, we have a decent fixture list on paper

Can we wait until the scan has revealed the severity of the injury before we start predicting the worst?

Fingers,and everything else,crossed,its just a niggle.

While we're far from a one man team,we go up a notch when this genius is on the field.

Silva returning will soften the blow immensely! For as good as we've been recently with Aguero's form, we still never look the same going forward without Silva. Aguero has been doing the business on his own a lot the time, with Silva in the team we look so fluid, he literally almost always plays a vital part in every single attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.