Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

itisrising said:
Back in full training. Could he be on the bench against Everton>

I'd keep him well away from Everton's thuggish pub players. They are the reason he's been out injured.
Shame we haven't got Bony to knock a few lumps out of them.

Sooner than I thought. If Aguero stays fit, we have a great chance of winning the League.

Arsenal probably comes too soon for him? Boro is the most likely comeback game

Thebigbluehouse said:
stony said:
itisrising said:
Back in full training. Could he be on the bench against Everton>

I'd keep him well away from Everton's thuggish pub players. They are the reason he's been out injured.
Shame we haven't got Bony to knock a few lumps out of them.
This^^^^^^^, overstretched my arse.
Thanks, I'll remember to steer clear of ^^^^^^^, especially near my rectum :)

Marvin said:
Sooner than I thought. If Aguero stays fit, we have a great chance of winning the League.

Why'd you think that? Seeing as he's back in full training, it's just going to be a case of getting him match fit. If you remember last season, when he returned from he's first set back, he came back flying. I think a 30 minute cameo against Arsenal is more than realistic.

itisrising said:
Marvin said:

Why'd you think that? Seeing as he's back in full training, it's just going to be a case of getting him match fit. If you remember last season, when he returned from he's first set back, he came back flying. I think a 30 minute cameo against Arsenal is more than realistic.
I'll be relieved when he takes that insulation tape off his knee

It's great news that he is back in full training but It's too soon for an appearance on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.