Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Citizen Green said:
I'm praying we're not rushing the little fella back to early like we did on multiple occasions last season, I'd have waited until Arsenal personally.
i would be very surprised if he sees any action tomorrow.

Citizen Green said:
I'm praying we're not rushing the little fella back to early like we did on multiple occasions last season, I'd have waited until Arsenal personally.

Or Middlesbrough
Or Chelsea
or if we don't use him for the rest of the season he should stay fit.

I would save him until the Arsenal game personally, but if Pellegrini has seen Sergio performing at a decent intensity in training this week maybe he feels giving 10 mins or so against Everton as the next stage of his rehab.

It all depends on the game tomorrow, if they are still putting their foot in well into the 80 min mark you can forget it.

If we're winning they should be pushed up looking for a goal. Ala Liverpool earlier in the season, or even Newcastle.

If deemed fit enough by the experts, then 15 minutes should be great. May even be good for a goal.

Judging by how he was nursed back into match fitness at the beginning of the season, I highly doubt he's being rushed at all. Stays on the bench against the blue scouse and 30 mins against Arsenal. Might start and play the first half against Middlesbrough and he'll be ready to tear up Terry and Cahill.

Academica said:
Citizen Green said:

Or Middlesbrough
Or Chelsea
or if we don't use him for the rest of the season he should stay fit.
Niro just signed Chelsea defender kalas on loan so I don't want Kun playing against them cos he will have 1 job to do against us

5gZCwa3.png

Would be great to see Dzeko and Aguero both getting 10 mins at the end if we are winning.
Hopefully, now that Yaya has gone, we have our injured players coming back for a good run until the end of the season.

kun probs get a little run out after 75/80mins to get some game time, lets just hope we dont need him earlier,dirty fucker they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.