Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Don't want him anywhere near the pitch tomorrow. Indeed, I wouldn't wan t to see him for more than 15-20 minutes against the Tarquins. In jimbo and Merlin we trust.

jimharri said:
Don't want him anywhere near the pitch tomorrow. Indeed, I wouldn't wan t to see him for more than 15-20 minutes against the Tarquins. In jimbo and Merlin we trust.

if we're chasing the game,theres no way he'll play less than 20minutes.

Blue Elvis said:
de niro said:
keep him away from everton. thugs.

I'm just as worried about them targeting Merlin. Think it will be a game where there will be a lot of yellow cards !
CTID

All to us, for having the audacity, to breath near the Everton players. All while they hack away to their hearts content unchallenged. You know the usual script, especially with Atkinson in charge.

der bomber28 said:
Blue Elvis said:
de niro said:
keep him away from everton. thugs.

I'm just as worried about them targeting Merlin. Think it will be a game where there will be a lot of yellow cards !
CTID

All to us, for having the audacity, to breath near the Everton players. All while they hack away to their hearts content unchallenged. You know the usual script, especially with Atkinson in charge.

at least atkinson isn't a cheat. you are right about silva though.

Dont want to rush him back at all! Dont want him to be out again at all for the rest of this season really

I dunno why, but i have a feeling that he might come on for the last ten minutes if we're winning comfortably today. Hope not though!

Good he got half an hour. Now hurry up and get back in form god knows we need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.