Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do We Overrate Aguero Abit?

Should have scored one yesterday but still our best player and has been this season.

Without him this season I think we would be on a par with Spurs points wise.

No one else has come close to him for us this season.

word fail me....aguero OVERRATED.....fuck me i don't know if to laugh or to cry at the stupidity show here with that comment....he is one of the best players the PL has ever seen and clubs like Real Barca or Bayern will rip our hand to have him and some smart guy said that he is OVERRATED unbelievable jeff!!!

Best player in the league IMO. World class.

Needs some better players around him though, only Silva and Yaya are on his wavelength at times.

Absolute world class, in fact at this moment in time we don't deserve to have him! He should be winning champions leagues etc, were a million miles away from that

In the top 3 City players ever. He would get into any starting 11 of the worlds top clubs and I wouldn't blame him if he decided to leave this summer as our squad is nowhere near good enough for his talents.

Thought he looked really petulant tonight. Had a difficult night, but kept having little moody strops and arguments.

A worrying sign. He wasn't alone either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.