Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointing body language from Sergio during the build up for the first goal.

I'm not trying to make it out to be something more than it is, it happened and it just wasn't nice to see.

Seemed very frustrated at the linos today! They called him offside twice where they shouldn't.

I often think he shoots to often, but today i thought he looked to much for Bony, especially one cheeky attempt at an over-the-top ball comes to mind.

pudge said:
Very disappointing body language from Sergio during the build up for the first goal.

I'm not trying to make it out to be something more than it is, it happened and it just wasn't nice to see.

Agreed. Didn't get the pass from Yaya so he stops his run and seems to half turn away. We then scored which made it look even worse. Not good to see.

Just wasn't happening for him tonight and it was noticable even from way up yonder in The gods that his body language slumped a couple of times.
The best thing about Aguero though is you know he won't carry it into the next game - hat trick against Burnley coming up.

Nothing concerning with Aguero he is just frustrated as the rest of the team with their current form,

No tweet either from him. I know it sounds ridiculous for that to even matter, but he usually tweets something positive after a victory. Nothing from him (Or anyone really, bar Fernando) on the ol' Twatter tonight.

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
No tweet either from him. I know it sounds ridiculous for that to even matter, but he usually tweets something positive after a victory. Nothing from him (Or anyone really, bar Fernando) on the ol' Twatter tonight.

They've been too busy kicking off with each other,

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
Was Fenando tweeting to tell people how he got on being the competition winner to play for City?

I presume he said "terrible"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.