Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
No tweet either from him. I know it sounds ridiculous for that to even matter, but he usually tweets something positive after a victory. Nothing from him (Or anyone really, bar Fernando) on the ol' Twatter tonight.

Just tweeted, 'took us sometime to open the scoreline... winning was our goal and that's what counted.'

bugsyblue said:
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
No tweet either from him. I know it sounds ridiculous for that to even matter, but he usually tweets something positive after a victory. Nothing from him (Or anyone really, bar Fernando) on the ol' Twatter tonight.

Just tweeted, 'took us sometime to open the scoreline... winning was our goal and that's what counted.'
His post-match tweets have had something of the David Brent about themselves lately.

bugsyblue said:
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:

Aye, I've just seen, was going to post an edit, but i've no need now!

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
bugsyblue said:
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:

Aye, I've just seen, was going to post an edit, but i've no need now!
The important part is he's tweeted. We can relax a bit now :)

Wretched Vengeance said:
I didn't think there was a ball on to him from Yaya, when he flung his arms in the air and basically turned his back on the play just before Silva's opener.

Strange seeing him do that.
Not even Yaya could have threaded a pass through what little gap remained, it was a little puzzling from Sergio.

meeesh said:
Must just have been in a relaxed mode last nite,it took him 5 mins to get off pitch when he was subbed !!!

Yes, Schwarzer could have squeezed three goal kicks into the length of time it took him to amble off.

He's probably wondering why the club hasn't bought players to help him out. He's having to win games on his own!

This may have been asked before but why does he not take direct free kicks?

I can understand Yaya and Kolarov taking them ahead of him but the likes of Silva and Nasri doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.