Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
.A. said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
MihaiCity said:
the fuck it's wrong with him??????? his form is sooo poor it's unbelievable..he needs to get back to his best asap

I think its quite obvious he's off in the summer! Hope to god I'm wrong but got a really bad feeling!

I agree. He's approaching his peak now and is no closer to Champions League success than when he joined us, despite his best efforts in against Bayern and Barcelona.

The quality of our squad has regressed significantly since he first arrived, and the momentum in becoming an elite club has been curtailed beyond repair under the gross mismanagement by Pellegrini and Txiki.
he'll still be here next season scoring important goals and back to helping us win trophies.
No idea where you get the thought he'll be off. He's done nothing but reassure us whenever asked if he's staying. We don't need to sell and he's our Marquee player with more quality than we've ever seen at City in that position.
Injuries and an inconsistent partnership are what've derailed Sergios season so far.
We've got some proper mard arses following us - that's the only thing obvious in those two posts.

Pablo1 said:
.A. said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
I think its quite obvious he's off in the summer! Hope to god I'm wrong but got a really bad feeling!

I agree. He's approaching his peak now and is no closer to Champions League success than when he joined us, despite his best efforts in against Bayern and Barcelona.

The quality of our squad has regressed significantly since he first arrived, and the momentum in becoming an elite club has been curtailed beyond repair under the gross mismanagement by Pellegrini and Txiki.
he'll still be here next season scoring important goals and back to helping us win trophies.
No idea where you get the thought he'll be off. He's done nothing but reassure us whenever asked if he's staying. We don't need to sell and he's our Marquee player with more quality than we've ever seen at City in that position.
Injuries and an inconsistent partnership are what've derailed Sergios season so far.
We've got some proper mard arses following us - that's the only thing obvious in those two posts.

Not being mard pal and I really hope your right! It's just a worry that if we do drop out of the top 4 he could easily have his head turned by madrid and nobody turns them down!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Pablo1 said:
.A. said:

Not being mard pal and I really hope your right! It's just a worry that if we do drop out of the top 4 he could easily have his head turned by madrid and nobody turns them down!
You say "it's quite obvious he's off in the summer" though mate when nothing he's said or done leads to that conclusion. He's just having a tough time in front of goal after an injury whilst playing in a team lacking in confidence. There's every chance he will finish this season with the golden boot which goes to show even with his apparent poor form he's still the best in the business.
I think Aguero leaving is the least of our concerns.

Pablo1 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Pablo1 said:

You say "it's quite obvious he's off in the summer" though mate when nothing he's said or done leads to that conclusion. He's just having a tough time in front of goal after an injury whilst playing in a team lacking in confidence. There's every chance he will finish this season with the golden boot which goes to show even with his apparent poor form he's still the best in the business.
He's also not playing as the main striker at the moment. Bony came in and got all the chances recently and then yesterday it was Dzeko

.A. said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
MihaiCity said:
the fuck it's wrong with him??????? his form is sooo poor it's unbelievable..he needs to get back to his best asap

If he wants to leave to win Champions League, then he is a little short on options. He won't displace Suarez at Barca (they have a ban anyway), Real already have a problem of plenty and Benzema suits their style of play much more. Bayern need a big target man upfront to complement players like Gotze, Muller, Ribery etc so Lewandowski should be safe there.
Those are the only three teams that guarantee a proper chance at winning CL.

Marvin said:
Pablo1 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
He's also not playing as the main striker at the moment. Bony came in and got all the chances recently and then yesterday it was Dzeko
Quite right. If we have to play 4-4-2, then play Silva up front with Aguero - when Aguero plays with Bony or Dzeko, he ends up as an attacking mid rather than the main striker. For the last 7 games we should stick with one striker plus Silva, and if he's fit, the one has to be Aguero. Only use Bony or Dzeko as 60 minute subs if plan A's not working (or it's worked so well we're 3-up by that stage).

I liked his comments this week about how much a goal at Old Trafford means to him.

He was unlucky a few times against Palace, the shot he hit the post with was a piece of real quality and was very unlucky not to score.

Talk of him leaving this summer is just nonsense. He's clearly going nowhere.

It's annoying recently seeing him dropping so deep to get the ball and start moves himself when the midfield should be doing that, I think he's understandably irritated so wants to try and do it all himself. Dzeko's not helped him out either, a couple of useless performances from him.

We have all this possession but don't create any dangerous chances, we need to start taking long range shots more often or actually using the width instead of trying to pass through the middle so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.