Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
chicagoblues said:
Has any of those so called superior players mentioned above scored a cup winning goal in last second in most difficult league ?
Yup and that includes messi as well.

Come back when they do score when it really matters and compare with King Kun.
Until then....fuck off
You seriously think that makes him a better player than Messi? Come on fella; all of us on here wear heavy duty blue blinkers. But to say that, because he scored "the goal", he is a better player than Messi? No.

The injury Kun suffered against the blue vermin , has probably cost us the title , he was on fire , before his lay off , but he cant hit a barn door at the moment , he has missed a dozen chances in recent games , that he would have scored with his eyes shut , before xmas. Still a world class player , but he takes an age to get back into scoring form after an long injury , and the top of the premiership would be looking totally different if kun had 30 goals in the bag by now.

jimharri said:
chicagoblues said:
Has any of those so called superior players mentioned above scored a cup winning goal in last second in most difficult league ?

Until then....fuck off
You seriously think that makes him a better player than Messi? Come on fella; all of us on here wear heavy duty blue blinkers. But to say that, because he scored "the goal", he is a better player than Messi? No.
I am blind:) but kun is the best.

Scored in a 2-1 win for Argentina over Ecuador :) Hope the goal frees him from the anxiety his mini goal drought brought to his game.

chicagoblues said:

Until then....fuck off

I do not know which league is the most difficult. You seem to glide through it sometimes - and struggle against the easiest opponent in the next...

And has Agüero scored 4 goals in a CL Semi final against Real Madrid?

All of them are top strikers. Who is best? Do not know. The question is more who matches best to a system. You answered on my post. As I explained - I do not know what kind of striker at the end matches best to Bayern. For me it would be the striker who in the package with Müller and Robben guarantees the most team goals. But that you cannot find out without trying.

It could be Lewandowski - it could be a player like Agüero. In my eyes it even could have been a player like Mandzukic as he was a good striker partner and he brought in a plan B because of his heading ability. It even could be Müller with e.g. Thiago and Götze on the 8 in a 4-1-4-1 when they really would use his movement.

For my taste Agüero's workrate could be better. But I have a lot to critisize about Lewandowski, too, who is toü less a sniper for me. Agüero is more direct.

NQCitizen said:
Dax777 said:
fredmont said:
He's been a shadow of the man he was before his injury. He's now trying too hard , ignoring the obvious pass, running down blind alleys , shots from daft poitions. His control has also been poor. Speaking as a layman of course.
Any team would have Sergio at his best but he has not been that for some time now.

Sadly you would be hard pressed to find any City player who has been at his best in recent times.
I know it's not popular here, but he wouldn't get in Barca's front 3. Suarez is simply a better all round footballer, even if Aguero is a better out and out striker.
Real - would he replace Benzema, or Bale? Possibly not.

Barca - agree, no.

Bayern - is Pep even playing strikers right now?

Chelsea - tactics depend on Costa, probably wouldn't drop him.

Nevertheless Aguero is the City player that'd get in the most teams across the globe.

Totally Disagree....

if for any reason Sergio was "available" id bet my house on the fact they would have him in there team.

Whats up with our Serge?

Looked forlorn tonight. Played very deep - few occasions when Dave had the ball looking for him and he was behind him!

Backing him for a couple on Sunday though.....

4 years now and he won't have been the top goalscorer in the league in that time.

He has been amazing for us, really has, but he could have been so much better.

Him and Silva really deserve two marquee signings this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.