Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre injury he would have taken that ball from hart, took it around the keeper and scored in a second.

Unlucky with the shot that his the post and nowhere near as bad as the useless Dzeko but a shadow on the player he was earlier in the season.

I thought he was poor all night tonight. Poor touch, gave the ball away cheaply & looked out of sync with the rest of the players. He's in the team on reputation alone at the minute but I suppose he's not alone in that. With Bony injured, Dzeko woefully out of form & Jovetic persona non grata then we have no choice but for him to play his way out of this slump

the fuck it's wrong with him??????? his form is sooo poor it's unbelievable..he needs to get back to his best asap

I can't help feeling sorry for Kun. He's been the man to win us games for the past three years - he dragged us through the CL with his performance v Bayern but he must be wondering where the support is from the rest of the team. With Kompany being inconsistent and Yaya coming to the end of his career we are stuck with only Silva and Aguero as consistent performers.

We need to really strengthen this summer - not players from mid table teams abroad - the best and biggest names have to come in to take us forward.

I don't think he trusts thevothervplayers around him apart from Silva, he is very greedy and is dropping very deep as he's getting nothing, I think he will push for a transfer unless he sees big changes in summer.

Blue Maverick said:
I don't think he trusts thevothervplayers around him apart from Silva, he is very greedy and is dropping very deep as he's getting nothing, I think he will push for a transfer unless he sees big changes in summer.

This is the fear. Both he and Silva are great professionals who always make the right noises, but I wouldn't begrudge either of them wanting to move on in the summer, especially if we drop down to fourth (or worse)

MihaiCity said:
the fuck it's wrong with him??????? his form is sooo poor it's unbelievable..he needs to get back to his best asap

I think its quite obvious he's off in the summer! Hope to god I'm wrong but got a really bad feeling!

uwe rosler 28 said:
MihaiCity said:

I think its quite obvious he's off in the summer! Hope to god I'm wrong but got a really bad feeling!

I agree. He's approaching his peak now and is no closer to Champions League success than when he joined us, despite his best efforts in against Bayern and Barcelona.

The quality of our squad has regressed significantly since he first arrived, and the momentum in becoming an elite club has been curtailed beyond repair under the gross mismanagement by Pellegrini and Txiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.