Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero isnt the problem our football is for example joe harts constant long balls either out of play or to the smallest player on the pitch .Or vk constant long diagonal balls out of play to much long ball just isnt the city way.we need to start rolling the ball out and stop lng balling it at every opportunity.aguro doesnt stand a chance in that style of play why cant the manager see this?

Aguero isnt the problem our football is for example joe harts constant long balls either out of play or to the smallest player on the pitch .Or vk constant long diagonal balls out of play to much long ball just isnt the city way.we need to start rolling the ball out and stop lng balling it at every opportunity.aguro doesnt stand a chance in that style of play why cant the manager see this?

He looked thoroughly fucked off again and i can see why! Hope he is true to his word because I would hate to lose him! :-s

01cravend said:
dobobobo said:
01cravend said:
I am aware but this is The Aguero thread

Might want to consider priorities then.

But I can participate in more than one debate at a time.

I do apologize for slightly criticizing our golden boy

I'm quite happy for you to criticise Aguero, but if are going to pick out Aguero dropping his head due to Phil Jones, then I think you need reminding of how much City have embarresed and dropped the head of Phil Jones since he joined United.

Like I said, he played as the lone striker today and scored two goals, not his fault the midfield gave him very little to go on and score more goals.

Puteulanus luna said:
AlloBoi said:
One man I'll never have bad words for , thanks for everything and all the best serg
Where's he going
If you were Aguero would you stay for Europa League?? Would you fuck. He's given us 5 years and not even come close to winning the Champions League. It sounds harsh but he can do better than us. He'd piss it into Bayern's, Barca's or Madrid's team where he can win the ultimate club accolade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.