Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elton-Tom said:
Puteulanus luna said:
AlloBoi said:
One man I'll never have bad words for , thanks for everything and all the best serg
Where's he going
If you were Aguero would you stay for Europa League?? Would you fuck. He's given us 5 years and not even come close to winning the Champions League. It sounds harsh but he can do better than us. He'd piss it into Bayern's, Barca's or Madrid's team where he can win the ultimate club accolade.

Someone fuck this rag off!

Elton-Tom said:
Puteulanus luna said:
AlloBoi said:
One man I'll never have bad words for , thanks for everything and all the best serg
Where's he going
If you were Aguero would you stay for Europa League?? Would you fuck. He's given us 5 years and not even come close to winning the Champions League. It sounds harsh but he can do better than us. He'd piss it into Bayern's, Barca's or Madrid's team where he can win the ultimate club accolade.

That's why de Gea is off.

dobobobo said:
01cravend said:
dobobobo said:
Might want to consider priorities then.

But I can participate in more than one debate at a time.

I do apologize for slightly criticizing our golden boy

I'm quite happy for you to criticise Aguero, but if are going to pick out Aguero dropping his head due to Phil Jones, then I think you need reminding of how much City have embarresed and dropped the head of Phil Jones since he joined United.

Like I said, he played as the lone striker today and scored two goals, not his fault the midfield gave him very little to go on and score more goals.

I wasn't saying it was because of Phil Jones, it was merely an example of what has been a repeating occurrence with him recently(Things not going his way and dropping his head). Likely a confidence thing and the two goals will have helped him today.

100 Goals for Sergio Aguero

I know the little man has his own thread, but I thought it was worth giving him hitting his century a thread of its own. It obviously didn't come in circumstances he would have liked and he deserves a lot better than it being a consolation goal in a Manchester Derby that City didn't show up for, but to actually get to three digits in just under four seasons is a remarkable achievement.

He's been regularly injured, indeed injury prone, and has missed a number of games throughout his time in Manchester. On top of that, he's been doing it mainly in the top flight and Champions League.

Some of them were important (some crucial), some of them were tap ins, some of them were piledrivers, some of them were breathtaking, some of them were lucky. It speaks volumes to how good he is that he doesn't have a 'typical' goal.

Here's an article I wrote for Typical City on numbers 1-100.

And here's some pretty pictures of them.

012-QPR1.jpg

blueinsa said:
Elton-Tom said:
Puteulanus luna said:
Where's he going

Shut up you fucking bell end and realise that this is a place where differing opinions can be aired. What a prick.

Elton-Tom said:
blueinsa said:
Elton-Tom said:

Shut up you fucking bell end and realise that this is a place where differing opinions can be aired. What a prick.

Well your opinion that Kun is better off leaving us is so fucking ridiculous its untrue and frankly, something no blue would ever say.

Again, someone fuck this rag off!

Re: 100 Goals for Sergio Aguero

I'm gutted for the lad that his 100th goal was one which was hardly celebrated and was pretty meaningless. I doubt he cares to much though as he's a team player, he'll be far more upset that he got beat today.

In those 100 goals, he's give this club so much, a real legend.

blueinsa said:
Elton-Tom said:
blueinsa said:

Well your opinion that Kun is better off leaving us is so fucking ridiculous its untrue and frankly, something no blue would ever say.

Why is he a rag ? If I were aguero I'd be off like a Fuckin shot from this lot to warmer climes and better team mates. Oh shit. I must be a rag

blueinsa said:
Elton-Tom said:
blueinsa said:

So we're the best team in the world are we you blue goggled twat? He is one of the very best strikers out there and may now after 5 years, naturally gravitate to a club that is more on his level of which I'm sorry to say, we are not currently. And only a happy clapping twat would say that we are.

blueinsa said:
Elton-Tom said:
blueinsa said:

Yea, that poster has no right to say who city deserves or not. Sometimes you ought to keep your opinions to yourself. Dont come here projecting your inadequacies on everyone elese. Epsecially not on my football club. Rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.