Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
jayblue said:
blueinsa said:
Elton-Tom said:
Shut up you fucking bell end and realise that this is a place where differing opinions can be aired. What a prick.

Well your opinion that Kun is better off leaving us is so fucking ridiculous its untrue and frankly, something no blue would ever say.

Again, someone fuck this rag off!
Why is he a rag ? If I were aguero I'd be off like a Fuckin shot from this lot to warmer climes and better team mates. Oh shit. I must be a rag

He has made 15 posts and everyone has been Kun needs to go thats why!

Re: 100 Goals for Sergio Aguero

BlueMoonPodcast said:
I know the little man has his own thread, but I thought it was worth giving him hitting his century a thread of its own. It obviously didn't come in circumstances he would have liked and he deserves a lot better than it being a consolation goal in a Manchester Derby that City didn't show up for, but to actually get to three digits in just under four seasons is a remarkable achievement.

He's been regularly injured, indeed injury prone, and has missed a number of games throughout his time in Manchester. On top of that, he's been doing it mainly in the top flight and Champions League.

Some of them were important (some crucial), some of them were tap ins, some of them were piledrivers, some of them were breathtaking, some of them were lucky. It speaks volumes to how good he is that he doesn't have a 'typical' goal.

Here's an article I wrote for Typical City on numbers 1-100.

And here's some pretty pictures of them.

012-QPR1.jpg

I agree it should have it's own thread. Tight gits!

Anyway, Sergio is a true legend.

I fear come th e summer he'll want out and I wouldn't blame him.
Hes a talented footballer who deserves to play at the top level and be winning the champions league.
At present sadly we can offer him neither

blueinsa said:
jayblue said:
blueinsa said:
Well your opinion that Kun is better off leaving us is so fucking ridiculous its untrue and frankly, something no blue would ever say.

Again, someone fuck this rag off!
Why is he a rag ? If I were aguero I'd be off like a Fuckin shot from this lot to warmer climes and better team mates. Oh shit. I must be a rag

Correction you little sad sack. I'd love him to stay but feel he may now wish to leave for a club who has more chance of CL silverware. It's not my fault if you can't read or interpret English. Go back to sucking out the asses of all your cyber mates on here!

Elton-Tom said:
blueinsa said:
Elton-Tom said:
If you were Aguero would you stay for Europa League?? Would you fuck. He's given us 5 years and not even come close to winning the Champions League. It sounds harsh but he can do better than us. He'd piss it into Bayern's, Barca's or Madrid's team where he can win the ultimate club accolade.

Someone fuck this rag off!
Shut up you fucking bell end and realise that this is a place where differing opinions can be aired. What a prick.

Get back to the swamp. NO city fan would say what you have said so you deserve all you get

Elton-Tom said:
blueinsa said:
jayblue said:

Correction you little sad sack. I'd love him to stay but feel he may now wish to leave for a club who has more chance of CL silverware. It's not my fault if you can't read or interpret English. Go back to sucking out the asses of all your cyber mates on here!

he can't 'stay' - he's never been at the swamp and never will be

didsburyblu said:
Hes a talented footballer who deserves to play at the top level and be winning the champions league.
You must be a rag like me!!, ha ha. God forbid you dare to offer a different opinion than the others!!,

Elton-Tom said:
didsburyblu said:
You must be a rag like me!!, ha ha. God forbid you dare to offer a different opinion than the others!!,

Some city fans have no staying power. Ok, we've had a poor season but it's the pinch we had to take. You have a short memory and little faith in our owners.

100 goals in 158 apps (few of those apps will be half fit or only part of games)
53 in his last 70 apps (same applies)

I really hope we give him some more world class teammates in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.