Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fantastic goal from our brilliant striker.

But which was the better goal?

The one today or the one against West Ham?

Personally, I'd go for the one against the Hammers.

Vienna_70 said:
Another fantastic goal from our brilliant striker.

But which was the better goal?

The one today or the one against West Ham?

Personally, I'd go for the one against the Hammers.
Today's. Loris was sure he was going to shoot across as is the taught method when coming on to a shot from that angle but Kun completely wrong footed him and stuck near post top corner. Sublime finish.

J_Bow said:
citymad said:
Arguably the best striker in the world, well I think he is!!!

Suarez edges him imo.

Agreed; Aguero is a great goalscorer, but Suarez a player who's all-round game and the intensity with which he plays can push a team to another level. It's no coincidence that Barcelona began to project the kind of supremacy not seen since Pep's departure once he got into his stride at the turn of the year.

It is a travesty that Aguero wasn't in the PFA team of the year; nobody can question Harry Kane's credentials, as his achievements in a relatively weaker team and at a much younger age have been sublime, but Costa is in no way more deserving than Sergio. Kun over ****, every time.

The one he nearly scored after taking the pass from Fernandinho before chipping it over Lloris before hitting the side netting. That would've been some goal.

Perhaps Suarez is slightly more effective/influential all round, but Serg isn't a wanker which is refreshing in a sport full of wankers.

I've just been having a nosey on arsenal mania. They think they would have won everything this year if Aguero played for them. Lot of love for Silva too.
Suck it up you Tarquin twats, they play for a decent club.

roj said:
Perhaps Suarez is slightly more effective/influential all round, but Serg isn't a wanker which is refreshing in a sport full of wankers.

If it wasn't for injuries we wouldn't even be discussing it. When fit, Aguero is the better player who does it consistently against any opposition. When Suarez played in the Prem he was a flat track bully, and his record against the top teams was appalling.
I'd take Aguero over Suarez every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.