Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think a few pages back some were thinking we should sell him.

Another brilliant strike today to add to those we have already seen and enjoyed.

great fist pump at the end yesterday, its the small things that make a difference

so glad we have sergio and silva playing for us

Could've had at least a hat trick yesterday, and what a hat trick it would've been. That volley, the counter attack and that gorgeous edge of the box move.

Bluekiwi said:
And to think a few pages back some were thinking we should sell him.

Another brilliant strike today to add to those we have already seen and enjoyed.

[bigimg]http://www.commentstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/is-it-true-300x225.jpg[/bigimg]

I noticed the wankers on Sty are questioning whether we can hang on to Sergio in the Summer.
Even that **** Shreeves asked Manuel about it in the post-match interview.

But no mention of the other top sides losing their best players.

Twats!

Vienna_70 said:
I noticed the wankers on Sty are questioning whether we can hang on to Sergio in the Summer.
Even that **** Shreeves asked Manuel about it in the post-match interview.

But no mention of the other top sides losing their best players.

Twats!

Standard questions from the wankers at Sky, along with will you be the manager next season.

tonea2003 said:
great fist pump at the end yesterday, its the small things that make a difference

so glad we have sergio and silva playing for us

Yep, it was great to see that from Sergio. Overall I thought everyone put in a good shift yesterday and yes, we are so lucky to have Silva and Aguero playing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.