Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
middleton___blue said:
He's been the best striker in the PL this season by far. Hope the lad wins golden boot, he's genuinely passionate about what he does. Another level completely

I think he will now, our next 3 games don't provide us with solid defences either.

I found out another stat today that was Aguero's only played the full 90 minutes in 14 of his 29 appearances, yet has still managed 22 goals. That layoff from December-early Jan probably cost him reaching the 30 mark, could have easily seen him score against the teams we played in December.

When he's played on his own up front, I think he's been even more difficult to handle, as he switches between defenders so quickly that they have no time to communicate, and by the time they do it's often too late. I really just can't see him forming a partnership with Bony, so I hope we buy players this summer who can counter at real pace and create the space for him to wreak his havoc.

Astley Lad said:
tonea2003 said:
great fist pump at the end yesterday, its the small things that make a difference

so glad we have sergio and silva playing for us

Yep, it was great to see that from Sergio. Overall I thought everyone put in a good shift yesterday and yes, we are so lucky to have Silva and Aguero playing for us.

There's a great picture of Kun and Merlin celebrating the goal on the BBC's match report

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32471262" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32471262</a>

Don't know how many times I've posted in this thread about young Kun, but he's a real gem, don't think I can find a bad word about him. His play his attatude his passion, amazing.. we're lucky he chose us..

SJC said:
Don't know how many times I've posted in this thread about young Kun, but he's a real gem, don't think I can find a bad word about him. His play his attatude his passion, amazing.. we're lucky he chose us..
Amen. Just watched most of the game again and I can't praise him highly enough.

Best player in the league IMO.

I hope Real Madrid don't come in for Aguero this summer, he's definitely good enough to get in their side.

Really hope he wins the Golden Boot - I think he will.

CityFan94 said:

I hope Real Madrid don't come in for Aguero this summer, he's definitely good enough to get in their side.

They can if they want but we'll have Isco, Benzema and £40,000,000.

I Hart Man City said:
CityFan94 said:

They can if they want but we'll have Isco, Benzema and £40,000,000.

You missed a zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.