Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Watched the last 5 mins of the QPR game for the 5306th time this morning, and was reduced to tears for the 5306th time.

Fucking love you Sergio. Almost as much as my daughter. More than the missus.

I want to see City give Sergio the first month of the season off, in addition to the three weeks all our World Cup participants get.

He needs it and we will be better for it. The likes of Jovetic and Negredo will be fully rested and chomping at the bit to get going.

Liverpool showed they could cope without Suarez for the first seven games of last season and we are far better stocked in the striker department.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I want to see City give Sergio the first month of the season off, in addition to the three weeks all our World Cup participants get.

He needs it and we will be better for it. The likes of Jovetic and Negredo will be fully rested and chomping at the bit to get going.

Liverpool showed they could cope without Suarez for the first seven games of last season and we are far better stocked in the striker department.
I agree that we can cover Kun. We did so for a large part of the season and coped well.

The player that I think needs a good rest is Silva. He seems to have played continuously with the Euros etc in the last few years. He also seems to be carrying an ongoing ankle problem.

Of course whether we can manage without him is another matter entirely.

jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I agree that we can cover Kun. We did so for a large part of the season and coped well.

The player that I think needs a good rest is Silva. He seems to have played continuously with the Euros etc in the last few years. He also seems to be carrying an ongoing ankle problem.

Of course whether we can manage without him is another matter entirely.

I certainly think Pellegrini might try re Silva, with Nasri kicking his heels all summer.

It could well be an unusual starting line-up at the start of the season IMO.

Sagna for Zabaleta and Fernando for Fernandinho.

At least we have plenty options.

i hope he has a proper rest...go on pre tour...but only play some minutes....needs an injury free season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.