Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

We've already started to fall into the same trap as Liverpool did with Torres, with Aguero last season. We have to let him recover fully from this injury and not rush him back. I know part of it is down to him wanting to play, but both parties need to think about the long term this summer.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 9h
Argentine reports: Aguero trained outdoors today and is recovering very well from his injury. Could be fit for the quarters if #ARG make it.

His injury problems are devastating. So many times it has crossed my mind that he needs to be sold but I can't bring myself to say it. He'd establish himself as the best striker in the world if he had an injury free season but I can't see it, I can't see these problems subsiding. Where do we draw the line? If he has another injury plagued season in 14/15, do we cut our losses and sell him?

Joburg Hero said:
His injury problems are devastating. So many times it has crossed my mind that he needs to be sold but I can't bring myself to say it. He'd establish himself as the best striker in the world if he had an injury free season but I can't see it, I can't see these problems subsiding. Where do we draw the line? If he has another injury plagued season in 14/15, do we cut our losses and sell him?

I'm be surprised if the mods patience wasn't starting to wear thin.

Hi, just think about a change in formation if Yaya leaves.

How is sergio's goal scoring record as a lone forward or when he is playing without a target man like without Balotelli and Dzeko?

We need root and branch overhaul of the medical team. Far too many soft tissue injuries. Not just Aguero, Jovetic, Rodwell, Richards etc
Getting rid of Dr. Phil Batty was a disaster.

Jburg & jknight Sergio's injuries are a big worry.. I've asked the same question myself.. If the right offer came in should we take it..!? With a heavy heart I think I'd take it for the good of the club..
I have to say, it went down as well as your thoughts on here..!! But sadly there's every chance at some point in the near future that decision will have to be made..!!

Thanks joe said:
Jburg & jknight Sergio's injuries are a big worry.. I've asked the same question myself.. If the right offer came in should we take it..!? With a heavy heart I think I'd take it for the good of the club..
I have to say, it went down as well as your thoughts on here..!! But sadly there's every chance at some point in the near future that decision will have to be made..!!

rfz0hP0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.