Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

I can sadly see this being the story of his career now. He isn't going to get a long enough rest to fully recover with us competing on all fronts and then international duty in the summers so he will play a few miss a month play a few miss a month for the remainder of his time here. Just hope the ones he does play he bags plenty of goals.

cleavers said:
jknight said:
ManCityX said:
Absolutely cringing at jknights posts.

Thick.

I always enjoy constructive criticism. Thick because I'm thinking of the future of the club and not wanking over conversion stats?
One wonders which club though......

Actually City are my second team. I'm a Stockport County fan at heart

*sarcasm alert*

jknight said:
cleavers said:
jknight said:
I always enjoy constructive criticism. Thick because I'm thinking of the future of the club and not wanking over conversion stats?
One wonders which club though......

Actually City are my second team. I'm a Stockport County fan at heart

I think that seals it. Mods, if you please!

really worrying this, injuries seem to be coming thick and fast of late, the guy need a dam good rest for everything to heal properly. come this season lets pray he has no more injuries

he needs a long rest, if he came home now even start of season would be early days. After that use in 75% of matches only or he will be on the sick bed more. Muscle structure to small for bone structure

Obvious now that when you have aguero you need a back up for him alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.