Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

karen7 said:
Is it my imagination or do we have several newbies wanting our best players sold,including sergio?

No Karen , I don't want to sell our best players.. Bin there & done that with shit players.. !!!
So I take it your happy with Sergio's fitness.. ?
I'm saying the time will come , SAD to say where a decision about it will have to be made..
So no need to let your imagination run away with you...just a blue asking the question.. !!!

I think sergio will come through his injury woes and we will totally regret selling him if we do. He is one of the top strikers in world football and a city legend too.

Thanks joe said:
karen7 said:
Is it my imagination or do we have several newbies wanting our best players sold,including sergio?

No Karen , I don't want to sell our best players.. Bin there & done that with shit players.. !!!
So I take it your happy with Sergio's fitness.. ?
I'm saying the time will come , SAD to say where a decision about it will have to be made..
So no need to let your imagination run away with you...just a blue asking the question.. !!!

If you are a blue then i apologise for my comment,there are a lot of wums on the site at the moment
Of course sergio's injuries are concerning but some perspective is needed
He was still our top scorer last year and we won the league and cup with him missing for long periods
There is no way we will even think about selling him anytime remotely soon,he is the face of city along with vinnie as well as being one of the best in the world,unless he hands in a request then he stays,injuries and all

I'd prefer a Sergio for 25 games a season as opposed to no Sergio. Alongside Suarez he's the best striker in the PL and there isn't anyone that we could realistically replace him with.

Sergio being ill probable helps with squad morale, it gives the others strikers game time.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
An Injury fit season would see him score 40-50 goals, must be something we can do to help his injuries.
The only thing I can think off that would definitely work is to sack the medical team and bring back Dr Phil...

karen7 said:

It's not your imagination. You'll notice when the rags were doing shit last season, we never heard a peep. Now they've spent a fortune, got rid of Wee Davey and brought in the vadge, they are getting all cocky again. No doubt we'll get a few more before the season starts, but if things start going shit for them, we wont hear a peep.

LoveCity said:
Why would anyone even consider selling him?

He missed half of last season and was still our top scorer in all competitions.

But more importantly, who do you replace this world class talent with? Cavani is a good player but not on the level of Aguero and we already have two of the taller target man types. And Cavani would be overpriced at around £55m-£60m.

Falcao is 28 and recovering from an ACL, but could be going to Real anyway it looks like. There is no one available except Suarez (who we obviously won't sign) with the ability of Aguero.
Sense at last.

There's no question, Sergio's the greatest striker we have had at city and I've seen a few good ones along the way..
Look were all concerned about his injuries, every time he steps on the pitch, every time he goes down after a tackle, our first thoughts are "shit".. How many times have we said " not again"..
I only ask the question.. Do you think our owners will put up with another injury hit season ? I hope I'm just being paranoid.. !!!
No need to apologise Karen, I'm all things blue, I hate them red bastards as much as anyone.. So have no worries about me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.