Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that physio room? they don't know anymore than you or me how his rehab is going
They are almost always spot on about when players come back and update return dates every day.

He's our best player but I'm not worried about him leaving either. not the end all be all. if he feels he needs to seek new experiences elsewhere then I personally won't put him to ransom we've gotten more than his value and one of the most memorable experiences that will never be forgotten. hope he stays though and rise to the challenge.
He's a great player, no doubt. However I'm 64 and watched city from being 10 years old. The best player to wear at city shirt is undoubtedly David Silva, in my honest opinion, and with all respect.

He's a great player, no doubt. However I'm 64 and watched city from being 10 years old. The best player to wear at city shirt is undoubtedly David Silva, in my honest opinion, and with all respect.

Fair assessment. I forgot about Silva while typing the above.

I certainly haven't seen players before the mid 90s but if Silva has been the best to grace the shirt for decades before that then there are good times ahead

Seems to be recovering with the aid of his inflatable fitness canoe.

15s4sjr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.