Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one of my favourite ever players but these injuries are really starting to annoy me now. Some kind of solution needs to be found because we need him throughout the season. Especially now there's little else up front.

He's one of my favourite ever players but these injuries are really starting to annoy me now. Some kind of solution needs to be found because we need him throughout the season. Especially now there's little else up front.

He went on the Messi diet where you avoid red meat - apparently helps players avoid muscle injuries which he suffered from regularly. Can only assume he went back to Argentina and couldn't resist a good steak hence why he's injured.

Have to agree..... He's the number 1 big game player for us, can score against anyone, we've seen it, however, the injuries are becoming more alarming. It's almost like it's now ingrained in the psyche that he'll play 5/6/7 game then have a niggle..... Is it something that can be rectified??? Time will tell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.