Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want him to become our all time top scorer. Depending on fitness should do it in 2 or max 3 its just his fitness or if ever god forbid he leaves. Can't wait for the statue of him outside the Etihad celebrating after that goal. Hopefully a Silva one too

Sadly, even that.

Although I hear he's doing a reenactment at half time in our fixture at Dean Court in April. He's been rehearsing in front of the mirror since the Cherries were promoted.
Haha, keep it on the low-down, tickets for that game are already going to be hard to get.

Haha, keep it on the low-down, tickets for that game are already going to be hard to get.
Won't they just. Hope the games on the Saturday, so a proper weekend can be had. Lived and worked down there in the nineties, so the 'aggressive walking' game was a rare local treat for me that season. Covered so many miles that season. Great times, though.

From a reply to a comment I made on The Guardian footballl forum:

'my name's clambuster, and i'm a manchester united fan... and even i know that kun is a hero that transcends rivalry (i've just got up from being down on one knee)'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.