Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is he due to return to training? With Sterling, silva and maybe de bruyne this lad could break scoring records this season.

Do we have to win the cl for him to get the ballot d'or.

Personally I think with him playing as a lone striker for a full season he could win it if we progress far enough.
Also when he first joined I always thought it took him five chances to score one, as time has gone on that children a need missed reduces and the goal tally increases...

Might as well while I'm here

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Disagree.

I can't see Aguero starting a game until at least the end of August.

He didn't last season, I don't think Zabaleta did either.

Aguero came off the bench to score at Newcastle first game of last season.

Let's hope he does the same against Chelsea as it's around the same time of the month that match was played. Think the WC final was a bit later than the CA final though, which can only be a positive.

Aguero came off the bench to score at Newcastle first game of last season.

Let's hope he does the same against Chelsea as it's around the same time of the month that match was played. Think the WC final was a bit later than the CA final though, which can only be a positive.

The season starts earlier this season so the time difference is about the same I think, either way I would want Sergio having 3-4 weeks off.

I agree about the substitution appearances, I think he will play from the 60th/70th minuted or so in the first few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.