Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea when this absolute legend returns?

We need him firing on all cylinders for the Chelsea game!
This is potentially the biggest game of the season and so early in the calendar.

Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope to see you fighting fit soon!

A performance like the Swansea Monday night would be absolutely bliss, see you soon big man!!

Come on City

There is a small possibility that we could go into the game with Bromwich without a recognised striker.

That is my input for this thread.

In all fairness we need to make sure the lad is fit. We have seen that rushing him back isn't the answer. Play Sterling there if need be or Nacho.

Keeping Aguero fit for majority of the season could well be the difference between winning the title or not.

For me, he's the best striker in the league by a distance.

if things pan out in the same way as last pre season(time gap between world cup final and start of the season, is just about the same as copa america final and the start of this season) then aguero could be on the bench.

Keeping Aguero fit for majority of the season could well be the difference between winning the title or not.

For me, he's the best striker in the league by a distance.

He's the best out and out striker in the world not just the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.