Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't trade Aguero for any other striker on the planet. He's been unlucky recently, that's all. He'll be top scorer in the BPL this year for sure.

agreed!! love him to pieces and he is our little world class genius! will be back as good as ever at the weekend imo

a few blues were against him being selected last night , but he may be 100 percent fit , but being match fit is a different level ,due, to returning late and not having a proper pre season certainly hasn't helped along with 2-3 knocks I am surprised we have not heard from one of the rag loving media telling us his lack of form / goals is down to him being upset that KDB and RS are on more dosh than him

Somehow I feel he is not happy with something atm maybe personal or club related. Saw him play in internationals and he was devastating along with Messi and Lavezzi.

For what its worth...Rodney Marsh on his radio show today seemed to think that Aguero is frustrated by Sterlings play. Thinks Rahim is out of position many times and its getting to Kun. Didnt notice it myself, but Rodney will talk all day long about City if he was allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.