Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed in the last few games that Kun is always keeping his head down and he is not smiling?
i don't know... this may be nothing, but this may also mean something...
What's your opinion ?
Seemed noticeable to me too. Hoping it's purely because he's not playing his best, he loves to play & loves to score - when you're not managing that I imagine you're not very pleased. You can see whenever anyone scores he gets excited & celebrates so his desire is clearly there.

Problems off the pitch often seem linked with dips in form so hopefully it isn't anything like that & he'll be back to his smiley self once he bangs a few in.

Seemed noticeable to me too. Hoping it's purely because he's not playing his best, he loves to play & loves to score - when you're not managing that I imagine you're not very pleased. You can see whenever anyone scores he gets excited & celebrates so his desire is clearly there.

Problems off the pitch often seem linked with dips in form so hopefully it isn't anything like that & he'll be back to his smiley self once he bangs a few in.

A professional player like him will only be happy when he's happy with how he is playing. No need for him to smile yet.

Looks like the press have started to clock on to his awful performances these past couple of games. I'm glad attention is being brought to it, I think it's more likely to piss him off/put pressure on him which will hopefully in turn lead to him playing with a point to prove and smashing some goals in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.