Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt sorry for hm today. Was surrounded by defenders and just couldn't get that yard of space. Its only a matter of time.

He needs to get back on form as soon as possible. The team needs his fire and his obvious goal scoring and game changing abilities. Still retain that he is weighed down by fear after that tackle at crystal palace and that has affected him mentally because of his injury record. But as long as he remains fit, he will always be a threat and it is just a matter of time before he starts scoring again.

Jeez some of our fans really are spoilt cunts , has giving us so much and people getting on his back because of a poor run of form instead of chanting his name and giving him support

First barren spell he has had at the club but I am not too concerned yet.

Good job for Kun that Bony and Kelechi ain't fit. We are carrying Kun at the moment and can't afford passengers.

Hopefully he'll play himself back into form.

I think we might be seeing the signs of him playing two summer tournaments in successive summers, add in that Argentina reached the final of both those tournaments and both tournaments were followed by intense Premier League campaigns.

Not or getting some pretty bad injuries on the way in that time as well.

he's fucking shite atm....it's not about '' not 100% fit'' he simply is just shite right now and only that but my god i never see him soo selfish....

Complete and utter rubbish today.
When he isn't scoring he shouldn't be playing - it's as simple as that.
Always has been the case too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.