Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if theres something going on in his personal life cos this seems way more than just a fitness issue he looks completely devoid of confidence in front of goal.

Reading the last few pages you'd think Aguero was finished, He's had a couple of games and his sharpness isn't there

The lad will be back and I expect him to be top prem league scorer too.

It's not just Aguero struggling in front of goal this season.

Costa only has 2 goals, Kane has none, Sanchez has none. That's 4 of the top 5 scorers from last season(Excluding Austin) with 3 goals between them.

I feel like the reason for his goal drought is he's not even a 100% and the #10 shirt has been another issue. Seems like he can't buy a goal with that different number needs 16 back now!

I'm wondering if theres something going on in his personal life cos this seems way more than just a fitness issue he looks completely devoid of confidence in front of goal.

I was thinking the same thing. While watching the game he didn't really seem like he was playing with a knock. Yes he slipped a few times but I don't think we can attribute that to an injury. The case for this is strengthened considering that pellers seems to not risk playing any players when they have a knock ( silva, nasri, etc.)

Its hard to say what it was exactly but he just seemed to me like his mind was somewhere else during the game. Whatever it is we need him back to his regular self asap.

Arsenal fans are saying the exact same thing about Sanchez. The reason it's a fitness issue is because he didn't have a pre season. He was starting against the champions less than two weeks after returning from a short break following the Copa America.

Arsenal fans are saying the exact same thing about Sanchez. The reason it's a fitness issue is because he didn't have a pre season. He was starting against the champions less than two weeks after returning from a short break following the Copa America.
Yet he was at his best against Chelsea since when he's dipped. Maybe he did that game on adrenaline.

He'll come good again. He's done it many times before where he's looked human for a month and then super-human for the next month until the run gets interrupted by injury and the cycle starts again.

He was class for Argentina, suffered an injury and is just getting his form back. The fact he's getting into good positions is the crucial part of the game, the goals will come. It's not like Rooney who is unable to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.