Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

his carreer here is done...leicester most likely will come out and park the bus and instead of having him at least on the bench he puts 3 DEFENDERS ON it and left jovetic out at all...this is just disgraceful by MP take it as you want we will be lucky to take 10-12m at this rate

Not sure why leaving out a person with a questionable fitness record who gets injured at the drop of a hat, and somebody that we want to be able to move on in 3 months is "absolutely disgraceful from Pellegrini".

At the end of the day he has had 2 seasons now.

Injured alot and no impact when he returns.

No goal return, no assist return. Not a striker, not a winger, doesn't suit the English game.

I like him and wanted him to replace Tevez but he's nowhere near as good as Tevez. Another waste of money from Begeristein.

A real shame he hasn't worked out here,i was excited he came to us,bobby and pellers wanted him so must have seen something in him
He shouldn't have moaned to the press recently,silly boy

Damocles said:
Not sure why leaving out a person with a questionable fitness record who gets injured at the drop of a hat, and somebody that we want to be able to move on in 3 months is "absolutely disgraceful from Pellegrini".

with all my respect but what it's the point in having 3 defenders on the bench in a game when most likely we will need creativity ...if the game will not be like we all want he would had been a good option on the bench

MihaiCity said:
Damocles said:

with all my respect but what it's the point in having 3 defenders on the bench in a game when most likely we will need creativity ...if the game will not be like we all want he would had been a good option on the bench

Because if he comes on and gets injured, which is a big concern with Jovetic, Pellegrini has cost the club ~£20m for the sake of twenty minutes of football.

Damocles said:
MihaiCity said:
Damocles said:

Because if he comes on and gets injured, which is a big concern with Jovetic, Pellegrini has cost the club ~£20m for the sake of twenty minutes of football.

You think we're getting 20 mil for a player that can't get into our squad for this game?

Your posts are getting worse and worse mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.