Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

bluechampion7891 said:
mosssideblue said:
I might be alone here, but I think he will still be with us next season, and personally, I hope he is.

the only way that will happen is IMO if we have a small/poor summer

I agree.

Pellegrini has isolated him now by the looks of it so mentally he won't care too much about City now, he will be the first to knock on Txiki's door as soon as the season is over to get him out of the club.

LoveCity said:
Just thinking about it, they are 9th (4th and 5th qualify for Europa). So if they don't qualify for any UEFA competition, they might be able to spend big next year without any punishment. I think that's how it works anyway. But imagine not wanting to qualify for Europe so that you can spend...!

FFP really is a fucking farce as the above clearly proves.

Regards Jovetic,i like him but it just hasn't happened for him here,he needs the transfer and we need the room to maneuver.I wish him well.

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
Just thinking about it, they are 9th (4th and 5th qualify for Europa). So if they don't qualify for any UEFA competition, they might be able to spend big next year without any punishment. I think that's how it works anyway. But imagine not wanting to qualify for Europe so that you can spend...!

FFP really is a fucking farce as the above clearly proves.

Regards Jovetic,i like him but it just hasn't happened for him here,he needs the transfer and we need the room to maneuver.I wish him well.

Exactly the same for me. Sometimes it's just wrong club or wrong time for a player.

Good luck to the lad wherever he ends up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.