Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

He's not been used effectively under Pellegrini, maybe another manager could get him playing to his full potential but regardless of who the manager is, he'll be unavailable for 2/3rd's of the season anyway. If we can recoup the money paid i'd let him go and get in somebody else.

Good player, an eight and a half out of ten for technique - but he's not a startling talent. Not convinced by his versatility, tactical contribution, team play. Dribbles far too selfishly for a supposed creator, and doesn't seem strong or aggressive enough to be an outright striker in this league. It could work if he was faster, but he ain't.

Said it a million times.....I have a lot of time for this lad. Brilliant on his day but anyone with an ounce of footballing knowledge would have known he would struggle in this league. Serie A player all day long for me.

Looks good a lot of the time and definitely offers something, but his injury record has been awful.

David Amoyal

16-04-2015 00:00

By: Nima Tavallaey Roodsari

Inter Sporting Director Piero Ausilio was a guest on Football Night on Sky Sport where he spoke about Inter's dealings on the transfer market.

"Dreams are beautiful, I'm trying to prepare something and I hope my dreams come true. Jovetic? In the past there was something, especially last summer. We had gone quite a bit forward in the negotiations, we were hoping to conclude the deal but then Negredo became injured and Manchester City changed their minds."

"He is a great player, he fits the profile of the player we are looking for. He is not very young but he is fully mature and still has a lot to give. He is a very talented player but the English club buys very often but seldom sells" Ausilio stated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.