Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

mosssideblue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Is he injured AGAIN???

Do you save your sarcy comments just for JoJo. Others have had repeat injuries (Kun for example), but hey, you wouldn't dare post that about him.

There was nothing sarcastic about it mate. I was genuinely interested as to whether he's injured yet again.

blueinsa said:
Its a real disappointment not seeing this lad play regularly as he has got talent.

Sadly his injuries and the fact the gaffer doesn't rate him above other players means he will probably be gone soon and whilst that deal may suit us as a club, i cant help but feel this lad is going to go on and be a top player and worth a shit load of money.

I hope im wrong and he stays fit and stays because he fits the profile of what we need, young, hungry and very very good.

He will only get better.

I agree. It's bloody frustrating for me, god knows what it must be like for him.

Chippy_boy said:
mosssideblue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Is he injured AGAIN???

Do you save your sarcy comments just for JoJo. Others have had repeat injuries (Kun for example), but hey, you wouldn't dare post that about him.

There was nothing sarcastic about it mate. I was genuinely interested as to whether he's injured yet again.

It was the use of CAPITALS that gave it away

Chippy_boy said:
mosssideblue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Is he injured AGAIN???

mosssideblue said:
Chippy_boy said:
mosssideblue said:

It didn't give anything away mate, because there was nothing to give away. He's been injured loads and I was asking if he's been injured AGAIN, with emphasis on the again. As I say, I am a fan of the lad and want to see him play more that's all.

Would I say, "Is Aguero injured AGAIN", yes of course I would, no problem.

There's nothing more to read into this. Anything else is in your head.

He's a great player, and if fit, should be a starter (above Dzeko).
But he's not fit often enough, and we can't build a team around players who suffer persistent injury issues without making up for it when they do get to play.
I'm sure we was gutted about CL omission, but he must have understood our hand was forced...

Ideally, I'd love him to stay and become part of the 'new' team. But if we can get anywhere near our cash back for him, I'd let him go.
I want every player who comes to City to end up having a fantastic career with us, and fall in love with the club. I don't like seeing players leave with less that good memories of us. :-(

Chippy_boy said:
mosssideblue said:
Chippy_boy said:

It didn't give anything away mate, because there was nothing to give away. He's been injured loads and I was asking if he's been injured AGAIN, with emphasis on the again. As I say, I am a fan of the lad and want to see him play more that's all.

Would I say, "Is Aguero injured AGAIN", yes of course I would, no problem.

There's nothing more to read into this. Anything else is in your head.

Very good. I'll pipe down.

BTW, I also want to see him play more, particularly next season.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
He will play more next season, but sadly not at City. He'll be long gone.

I think he's a real potential top of the tree player. A potential star. But it just hasn't worked out for him, injuries being a big part of it, but also there just doesn't seem to be a natural football chemistry between him & our best players. I'm surprised at that, because he should really be the perfect player for that 2nd striker/attacking mid role which Pellegrini needs for his favourite system. There just doesn't seem to be a connection with him & the strikers, Silva etc though.

Real pity. He could be a bit special if we could make it work.

Neville Kneville said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
He will play more next season, but sadly not at City. He'll be long gone.

I think he's a real potential top of the tree player. A potential star. But it just hasn't worked out for him, injuries being a big part of it, but also there just doesn't seem to be a natural football chemistry between him & our best players. I'm surprised at that, because he should really be the perfect player for that 2nd striker/attacking mid role which Pellegrini needs for his favourite system. There just doesn't seem to be a connection with him & the strikers, Silva etc though.

Real pity. He could be a bit special if we could make it work.

There's a lot of reasons why it hasn't worked. His injuries have been horrendous, as a result his team mates haven't become accustomed to him the way they have each other. Also we don't play a style which suits him, he gives the ball away a lot, and we don't move enough off the ball for his flicks to pull off. I think he's a talented player, but not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.