Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

CityFan94 said:
Ray78 said:
Inter seems a good fit and they have money to spend.

I can see both Yaya and Jovetic ending up there this summer.

Dunno if already mentioned ... has been reported both Jovetic and Dzeko could be used in a deal with Pogba coming to City ...

Chippy_boy said:
Is he injured AGAIN???

I am asking a non- sarky comment - When did he last play for us?.

Was he injured on international duty recently?.

He is not fit for Sunday - says Pellers.

His last appearance for us was as a sub in the 3-0 win against West Brom, almost a month ago. Physio Room vaguely describes his current injury as "muscular", with no return date as yet. It's quite plausible we may not see him again in a City shirt.

It's a shame, as I was genuinely excited by his signing, but it just hasn't worked out for him here.

Real Winter said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
CityFan94 said:
I can see both Yaya and Jovetic ending up there this summer.

Dunno if already mentioned ... has been reported both Jovetic and Dzeko could be used in a deal with Pogba coming to City ...
Pogba plays for Juve, not Inter.

I'm sure he knows that. Dzeko and Jovetic have both been linked with Juve as well.

Matija Nastasic was out injured too.... He then got on a plane and was dropped into Schalke's first 11. You have to wonder if Jovetic is even injured :|

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
dobobobo said:
Still injured and unless we sell dirt cheap, we're stuck with him.

Can't see anyone wanting to pay hard cash for him with his sick record.

Surely a sale or return deal...
Rumours of a deal with inter, a loan deal with an obligation to buy. Like the Negredo deal. I think it was 12.7m or something.

A deal is on the cards and I wouldn't be surprised if we are keeping him away from playing incase of a injury that means Inter turn around and say we want a loan deal with a view to a deal or pull out completely.

We aren't going to gain much with him playing so whats the point, just keep him on the sidelines and away from injuries.

Shame it hasn't worked out for him, I was really excited when he signed and I thought he would be a great fit for us. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out but just bank the cash and move on Txiki!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.