Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

BufordUSABlue said:
Does anyone know if he's actually fit at the moment?

If he is, then we can do worse than to give him a run of games until the end of the season?

looks like he has been frozen out,another fuck up by mp

karen7 said:
BufordUSABlue said:

If he is, then we can do worse than to give him a run of games until the end of the season?

Probably so Karen, but I will still wager he isn't fit......... well not 100% anyway :-)

BufordUSABlue said:
karen7 said:
BufordUSABlue said:

Probably so Karen, but I will still wager he isn't fit......... well not 100% anyway :-)

Interesting question - is he hurt like he almost always is or is he hurt in the "Pellers doghouse" (i.e. Nastasic) sense?

It is a shame it did not apparently work out for the lad here. As pointed out above, the ability to do other than fanny about with the ball in a lateral/rearward direction is in short supply. But if you only have so many slots for foreign players and remain under the UEFA thumb as far as wage bill goes, a guy like this who can't stay healthy is best moved on in the summer I think.

He's usually looked committed whenever he's come onto the pitch which is more than can be said for some. His movement is pretty good, always looking for space. I'd like to us to keep him - maybe the next manager might use him better.

karen7 said:
BufordUSABlue said:

For me he is being kept in cotton wool as he is already sold and a few more or perhaps one big injury means the buying club turn around and want him at half price or not at all.

Not a fuck up by Pellegrini, I don't think he ever wanted him in the first place. He was a second choice after Isco.

NQCitizen said:
Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Not done enough for me, to many flicks tricks and crazy shots and if we can get nearly 20m get rid..
... in a team that's criticised for not showing enough invention and not shooting enough.

We've absolutely wasted a potentially great player.

A potentially great player with an atrocious injury record both with us and before in Italy - it was a gamble and It hasn't worked, should be gone in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.