Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Bell_Boy said:
dave bacuzzi said:
Is Stevan fit for Sunday?

MP says Nasri is the only one out , but I reckon he has just forgotten about our very own "Invisible" man ! ;)
A bit like Nasty who was always injured but suddenly has been fit all season. What injury did he have, do they share the same condition?

sir peace frog said:
NQCitizen said:
I want him to stay. Potential key player and match winner.

Make him third choice striker, back up AM and he'll get minutes every game.

We're going to have to spend at least double what we sell him for to get a player with similar talent and technique.
get rid,hes a drain on wages , hasn't done fuck all for us ,,potential key player ?? why he hasn't been a key player here for 2 years why the change now , fuck him off and whoever we get in will be an upgrade on the fuckall he gave us.

I actually like him as a player but he hasn't got a backbone and is always "injured"

we need to get serious this summer with players in and outs ,

At last, someone talking sense.

Eds said:
Bell_Boy said:
dave bacuzzi said:
Is Stevan fit for Sunday?

MP says Nasri is the only one out , but I reckon he has just forgotten about our very own "Invisible" man ! ;)
A bit like Nasty who was always injured but suddenly has been fit all season. What injury did he have, do they share the same condition?

I reckon on occasion the Club use the "injured" ;) ;) excuse, to deflect unwelcome attention /pressure from the media for out of form and/or favour players . It is impossible to keep everyone happy in a fully fit 25 man squad with only 18 making the matchday squad.

TrueBlue1705 said:
CityFan94 said:
Ray78 said:
Inter seems a good fit and they have money to spend.

I can see both Yaya and Jovetic ending up there this summer.

Dunno if already mentioned ... has been reported both Jovetic and Dzeko could be used in a deal with Pogba coming to City ...

What the fuck would Juve want with lemons like Dzeko and Jovetic!?!. They're both too shit to get in our team regularly never mind theirs!!,

Kinkladze 1 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
CityFan94 said:
I can see both Yaya and Jovetic ending up there this summer.

Dunno if already mentioned ... has been reported both Jovetic and Dzeko could be used in a deal with Pogba coming to City ...

What the fuck would Juve want with lemons like Dzeko and Jovetic!?!. They're both too shit to get in our team regularly never mind theirs!!,
You sir are a fucking tool!

beast said:
Kinkladze 1 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

You sir are a fucking tool!

And why would that be? You are one of the many deluded happy clappers if you could think that one of Europes best teams would want a fucking shit sick note and Dzeko with his mighty tally of 4 goals this season. Are the pair of them really last 4 of the Champions League standard? Are they fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.